- １．Basic posture
We clarify internal rules regarding the handling of personal information, thoroughly disseminate it to everyone engaged in our business and maintain and improve it so that appropriate operation are carried out to implement this policy.
- ２．Compliance with laws and regulations
We comply with laws, regulations and other norms concerning personal information.
- ３．Safety measures
We take reasonable safety measures against risks related to personal information such as unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction and falsification.
- ４．Purpose of using personal information
We indicate purpose of use of personal information of our customers, and use it within the scope of the purpose before we receive personal information from our customers.
We use your personal information for the following purposes.
- To make a contact in the course of our business
- To fulfill contract (such as to offer products or services)
- To provide information about our products and services
- ５．Provide personal information
We do not disclose or provide personal information of our customers to third parties except in the following cases.
(1) When requested by legal instruction for disclosure of relevant personal information
(2) When delegating handling of personal information to the extent necessary for attaining purpose of use
- ６．Disclosure and correction of personal information
We respond appropriately to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use of personal information we hold by the customer himself/herself.
KOYO Automatic Machine Co., Ltd. Management Department